Fire at Andheri industrial unit
- ASEAN Summit: PM Modi meets Chinese counterpart; discusses bilateral ties
- Congress 'anti-national', party should be 'derecognised': Sukhbir Badal
- Tejaswi Yadav takes on critics, says don't judge a book by its cover
- Sheena Bora murder case: Charges against Peter Mukerjea outrageous, says son Rahul Mukerjea
- AAP sends invite to dissident Shanti Bhushan for NC meet
A GRADE-II fire broke out at an industrial unit in Andheri (East) on Sakiwar Road around 8.40 am Sunday.
The fire broke out on the ground and first floor of H-Wing, building number four, Hamsa Industrial Estate.
Eight fire engines and four water tankers were used to douse the blaze, which was contained in over two hours.
Three firemen suffered minor injuries. Fire officials said the cause of the fire was yet to be ascertained.
- Modi can leverage foreign policy to repair his domestic image
- Muslims biggest losers from our reservation policy, one that Bhagwat rightly wants reviewed
- If Pak state really cared for its people, it would put national economy above all else
- Despite little coverage in India, the Argentinian presidential election is significant
- Uday lacks a strong, accessible monitoring mechanism critical for its success
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say