Fire at Andheri industrial unit
- Target Uttar Pradesh: Modi goes to Varanasi, Rajnath to Lucknow
- TRS rules out alliance with Cong in LS, assembly polls
- SC stays death penalty of two Delhi gang-rape convicts till March 31
- AICC spokesman lashes out against PM's silence and negative publicity
- Court imposes fine of Rs 2,500 each on Arvind Kejriwal, Manish Sisodia
A GRADE-II fire broke out at an industrial unit in Andheri (East) on Sakiwar Road around 8.40 am Sunday.
The fire broke out on the ground and first floor of H-Wing, building number four, Hamsa Industrial Estate.
Eight fire engines and four water tankers were used to douse the blaze, which was contained in over two hours.
Three firemen suffered minor injuries. Fire officials said the cause of the fire was yet to be ascertained.
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Editors body slams Arvind Kejriwal for ‘irresponsible’ media remark, says it is a sign of ‘weakness’
- Trouble in alliance with Congress, TRS turns to BJP
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy