Fire at building in Nariman Point area
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
A fire broke out in a building in Nariman Point area in south Mumbai this morning, Fire Brigade officials said.
The fire incident took place in a office on the fifth floor of the Mittal Tower building, they said.
Four fire engines and two tankers were rushed to the spot and fire was brought under control.
No one was injured in the incident, they said, adding that the cause of the fire was yet to be ascertained.