Fire breaks out at Delhi's Sadar Barzar
- PM Modi at UN General Assembly: Women's development integral part of our development plans
- PM Modi in US: What scares CEOs about doing business with India
- Pak expresses 'deep concern' about India's plan to build wall along LoC
- Barack Obama, Xi Jinping agree: US, China won't conduct cybertheft
- Volkswagen faces probe in India after emission standards scandal
A fire erupted at a market place in Sadar Bazar in Old Delhi, but no causalities have been reported so far.
The fire reportedly broke out on the first floor of a building in Sadar Bazar. 25 fire engines have been rushed to douse the blaze.