Fire breaks out in Sector 29 booth
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy
- Prospects dim, Congress finding it hard to get many of its MPs to run for Lok Sabha
A Fire broke out in a booth in Sector 29 in the wee hours of February 10. Due to the fire, the loss has been estimated to be Rs 2 lakh.
The fire broke out in the confectionery shop at about 3 am. Three fire tenders reached the spot and it took them 45 minutes to control the situation. Electrical appliances like a refrigerator, microwave oven and sandwich maker etc were damaged.
The fire safety staff said that according to the rough figure which they have estimated, the damage adds up to Rs 2 lakh. Also, the cause of fire is stated to be a short circuit.