Fire breaks out in Sector 29 booth

A Fire broke out in a booth in Sector 29 in the wee hours of February 10. Due to the fire, the loss has been estimated to be Rs 2 lakh.

The fire broke out in the confectionery shop at about 3 am. Three fire tenders reached the spot and it took them 45 minutes to control the situation. Electrical appliances like a refrigerator, microwave oven and sandwich maker etc were damaged.

The fire safety staff said that according to the rough figure which they have estimated, the damage adds up to Rs 2 lakh. Also, the cause of fire is stated to be a short circuit.

Please read our terms of use before posting comments
TERMS OF USE: The views expressed in comments published on indianexpress.com are those of the comment writer's alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of The Indian Express Group or its staff. Comments are automatically posted live; however, indianexpress.com reserves the right to take it down at any time. We also reserve the right not to publish comments that are abusive, obscene, inflammatory, derogatory or defamatory.