Fire breaks out in Sector 29 booth
- Real estate bill: BJP hits back at Rahul Gandhi, asks if he visited hail-affected farmers in Amethi
- Mumbai: Assistant sub-inspector shoots senior, self in Vakola police station
- Moga bus molestation: Deputy CM Sukhbir Singh orders Orbit buses off the road amid protests
- Three killed, 16 injured in accident at Harduaganj thermal station
- Amarnath Yatra: Nirmal Singh hits back at Geelani, says separatists have become 'irrelevant'
A Fire broke out in a booth in Sector 29 in the wee hours of February 10. Due to the fire, the loss has been estimated to be Rs 2 lakh.
The fire broke out in the confectionery shop at about 3 am. Three fire tenders reached the spot and it took them 45 minutes to control the situation. Electrical appliances like a refrigerator, microwave oven and sandwich maker etc were damaged.
The fire safety staff said that according to the rough figure which they have estimated, the damage adds up to Rs 2 lakh. Also, the cause of fire is stated to be a short circuit.