Fire damages illegal oil godown
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
Jalpaiguri: Fire damaged an illegal petrol and diesel godown on Tuesday near New Jalpaiguri station in the district. Two fire tenders were pressed into service and the fire was brought under control in an hour. The extent of damage has not been ascertained yet.
Ex-SFI leader jailed for abetting suicide
Bankura: A local court here on Tuesday sentenced a former student union leader to four years of rigorous imprisonment for abetting suicide of a student in 2008. Former Bankura district secretary of SFI, Arka Poddar, has been also imposed a fine of Rs 10,000.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress