Smoke after brake jam triggers panic on board Shatabdi
- BJP unhappy over Gadkari-Raj meeting, says it's a closed chapter
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- Special circumstances forced govt to take ordinance route: Salman Khurshid
- Nitin Gadkari-Raj Thackeray closeness could 'affect' alliance, hints Shiv Sena
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
Smoke emanating from the wheels of the Delhi-Lucknow Shatabdi Express due to a brake jam triggered panic among train passengers at the railway station here on Wednesday.
The incident took place around 7 AM when the Delhi-Lucknow Shatabdi, which was going to Lucknow from Delhi, suddenly came to a halt due to a brake jam at Ghaziabad Railway station.
"When the train was coming towards Ghaziabad railway station, its brake suddenly jammed. As train was at a high speed, a smog emerged in its wheel," an official of Government Railway Police said.
This triggered panic among passengers.
The problem was, however, sorted out within 15 minutes.
"The train has left for Lucknow," the official said.
- Bulls run on Dalal Street as Putin tones down on Ukraine
- Punjab cagers dump title holders, meet TN in finals
- Laser hair removal goes wrong, man’s arm gets burnt
- A peek into the FB posts of V-P who stabbed wife to death
- CBI set to reopen bribery case against Sudhir Choudhrie
- Court pulls up govt, police for ‘lax’ attitude in marital sodomy case