Fire on Rahon road, complex gutted

A fire broke out on Rahon road late on Wednesday.

Five fire engines were rushed to the spot where a complex housing a battery shop, tour and travel office, electronics shop and a furniture shop was destroyed in the fire. Bhupinder Singh, assistant divisional fire officer, said the fire broke out due to short circuit. "The incident happened around 9.35 pm on Wednesday and it took five hours to douse the flames," said Singh.

Please read our terms of use before posting comments
TERMS OF USE: The views expressed in comments published on indianexpress.com are those of the comment writer's alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of The Indian Express Group or its staff. Comments are automatically posted live; however, indianexpress.com reserves the right to take it down at any time. We also reserve the right not to publish comments that are abusive, obscene, inflammatory, derogatory or defamatory.