First glimpse of daughter was best moment: Drew Barrymore
- Concept of marital rape cannot be applied in India: Centre
- VIDEO: Out of control unmanned Russian spacecraft plunging to Earth
- Rahul Gandhi accuses govt of not procuring farmers produce
- Coal scam: CBI files charge sheet against Naveen Jindal, 14 others
- Quake victims vent their anger during PM Koirala's visit; toll tops 6,000
"Never Been Kissed" star Drew Barrymore says seeing her newborn daughter for the first time was the best moment of her life.
The 37-year-old actress gave birth to daughter Olive, her first child with husband Will Kopelman, 10 weeks ago and was immediately overcome with love, reported People magazine. "It was positively the best moment of my life. My husband
took a picture and I have that picture now forever and it's the coolest moment of my life, bar none. I look at it every day," Barrymore said.
While she loves being a mother, Barrymore said that she was terrified of the responsibility at first.
"I just sort of rocked back and forth like a crazy person, like 'It's going to be OK, It's going to be OK.' Because you care so much. I couldn't sleep or eat for two weeks, I was just so nervous. We've been so happy since the news," she added.