First glimpse of daughter was best moment: Drew Barrymore
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
"Never Been Kissed" star Drew Barrymore says seeing her newborn daughter for the first time was the best moment of her life.
The 37-year-old actress gave birth to daughter Olive, her first child with husband Will Kopelman, 10 weeks ago and was immediately overcome with love, reported People magazine. "It was positively the best moment of my life. My husband
took a picture and I have that picture now forever and it's the coolest moment of my life, bar none. I look at it every day," Barrymore said.
While she loves being a mother, Barrymore said that she was terrified of the responsibility at first.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress