First glimpse of daughter was best moment: Drew Barrymore
- NDA falls behind as campaign swings poll towards Nitish-Lalu: Lokniti CSDS pre-poll survey
- Govt hikes excise duty on petrol by Rs 1.6 per litre, diesel by 40 paisa
- Four Mi-25 attack helicopters for Afghanistan: India's bold move
- Pakistan is going to remain a problem for India: Western Army Commander
- Religious places of Muslims, Christians in Odisha should be under state regulating authority: RSS
"Never Been Kissed" star Drew Barrymore says seeing her newborn daughter for the first time was the best moment of her life.
The 37-year-old actress gave birth to daughter Olive, her first child with husband Will Kopelman, 10 weeks ago and was immediately overcome with love, reported People magazine. "It was positively the best moment of my life. My husband
took a picture and I have that picture now forever and it's the coolest moment of my life, bar none. I look at it every day," Barrymore said.
While she loves being a mother, Barrymore said that she was terrified of the responsibility at first.