First images of Richard III's potential tomb unveiled
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
The centuries-old mystery of what happened to the body of Richard III was answered earlier this months when scientists from Leicester university confirmed the remains were those of the king.
Tests have revealed how appallingly the King was treated in death after defeat at the hands of Henry VII at the Battle of Bosworth in 1485.