First Indian Cancer Congress 2013 from Nov 21
- The Build-UP: Amit Shah's gameplan to conquer the state for Narendra Modi
- Narendra Modi not my protege, a brilliant events manager: L K Advani
- Pakistan bike-snatchers turned terrorists for IMâs âjihad liteâ
- Solicitor General Mohan Parasaran holds AAP govt Reliance FIR illegal
- Elections 2014 LIVE: EC seeks tapes of Amit Shah's speech, to check 'revenge' remarks
The first Indian Cancer Congress (ICC) will be held from to 21-24 November in New Delhi.
Experts from surgical, medical and radiation oncology will join forces with radiologists, pathologists, scientists, physicists, and ancillary service providers such as oncology nurses, technicians, and paramedics to comprehensively address various facets of cancer care.
Additionally, patients, caregivers, advocacy groups, and NGO's will also have an opportunity to share the platform with policy makers.
- Babri Masjid demolition sting: BJP questions timing, asks EC to stop telecast
- Apmaan ka badla lena hoga: Amit Shah in Muzaffarnagar | The Indian Express
- Arvind Kejriwal punched during roadshow in Delhi, AAP supporters thrash attacker
- Sentencing in Shakti Mills gang-rape case likely today, convicts may get death