First Indian Cancer Congress 2013 from Nov 21
- Govt has decided to drop anti-piracy charges against Italian marines, Centre tells SC
- Rajiv Gandhi assassination case: SC to hear Centre's plea on restraining TN govt from releasing convicts
- With Anna men in âwar roomâ, AAP-like ideas on table, Mamata dreams national
- Leopard on the loose in Meerut, officials order closure of schools and colleges
- Konan Poshpora: Probe official speaks up, says was threatened
The first Indian Cancer Congress (ICC) will be held from to 21-24 November in New Delhi.
Experts from surgical, medical and radiation oncology will join forces with radiologists, pathologists, scientists, physicists, and ancillary service providers such as oncology nurses, technicians, and paramedics to comprehensively address various facets of cancer care.
Additionally, patients, caregivers, advocacy groups, and NGO's will also have an opportunity to share the platform with policy makers.
- 4 more bodies found on Arunachal border, curfew in Assam town
- ‘Polls have come in the way of new norms for tech institutes’
- Food security Act also covers foreign nationals, refugees, says Law Ministry
- Lokayukta meets Bhardwaj over Bill
- Days before school admissions start, HC order on RTE creates confusion
- NGO seeks funds to train HIV+ patients