First Indian Cancer Congress 2013 from Nov 21
- BJP MP Babu Lal defends hate speech against Muslims at VHP meet
- Parliament disrupted by AIADMK members over Karti Chidambaram on Aircel-Maxis issue
- Budget 2016: Provident Fund to be taxed, unions warn stir
- Budget 2016: PPF stays on exemption list, only EPF interest to attract tax
- Union Budget 2016: The Fine Print
The first Indian Cancer Congress (ICC) will be held from to 21-24 November in New Delhi.
Experts from surgical, medical and radiation oncology will join forces with radiologists, pathologists, scientists, physicists, and ancillary service providers such as oncology nurses, technicians, and paramedics to comprehensively address various facets of cancer care.
- La-la land budget
- All-White Hollywood to all-savarna Bollywood, the fight still needs to be fought
- Sticking with fiscal consolidation roadmap, the Union budget has obviated instability
- The budget recognises the crisis in rural India, but allocations do not match the talk
- Budget confuses govt’s rabid rightwing supporters more than it annoys its opponents
- Budget makes the right moves on agriculture, but no gamechanger