First Indian Cancer Congress 2013 from Nov 21
- Rafale fighter jet deal: What does it mean for India?
- Murder convict, posing as visitor, escapes from Bangalore central prison
- Twice he promised, twice Haryana CM ML Khattar stood up Navy officer kin
- Express Impact: From today, stop construction that’s polluting air, says NGT
- Voting begins for Maharashtra Assembly byelections
The first Indian Cancer Congress (ICC) will be held from to 21-24 November in New Delhi.
Experts from surgical, medical and radiation oncology will join forces with radiologists, pathologists, scientists, physicists, and ancillary service providers such as oncology nurses, technicians, and paramedics to comprehensively address various facets of cancer care.
Additionally, patients, caregivers, advocacy groups, and NGO's will also have an opportunity to share the platform with policy makers.