First Indian Cancer Congress 2013 from Nov 21
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
The first Indian Cancer Congress (ICC) will be held from to 21-24 November in New Delhi.
Experts from surgical, medical and radiation oncology will join forces with radiologists, pathologists, scientists, physicists, and ancillary service providers such as oncology nurses, technicians, and paramedics to comprehensively address various facets of cancer care.