First look of Madhuri Dixit, Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ghagra' from 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani'
- PM Narendra Modi in Mongolia for second leg of three-nation tour
- Shakuntala Gamlin takes charge as Delhi Chief Secretary defying CM Kejriwal's request
- Egypt's ousted president Mohammed Morsi sentenced to death
- Airtel secures USD 2.5 billion Chinese financing deals
- KEM hospital nurse, Aruna Shanbaug continues to be in critical condition
The wait of all Madhuri Dixit and Ranbir Kapoor fans is finally over. On Madhuri Dixit's 46th birthday, the makers of Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani unveiled the first look of her item song Ghagra.
From the first pictures, Ghagra looks like a fun song, which introduces Ranbir Kapoor's character Bunny in the movie, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.
Ranbir Kapoor, who is a self-confessed Maduri Dixit fan, had said it was producer Karan Johar's idea to get Madhuri on board for the item number.
"It was my dream come true to work with Madhuri. I have been a huge admirer of her. My heart was also broken when she got married. She is very unassuming on the sets. She is sincere, dedicated, hard working," he had said in an exclusive conversation with the Screen editorial team on Tuesday (May 14).
Ranbir praised the dhak dhak girl for her dedication. "Her two sons were on the sets and it was good to see how good she is as a mom. My admiration and regard for Madhuri grew 10 folds after working with her," he said yesterday.
Ranbir had also visited the sets of dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa last year for promotion of his film Barfi! and did a jig with the actress.
All of us are waiting for the song soon. Keep watching this space for all the updates.