First look of Sherlyn Chopra starrer 'Kamasutra 3D' unveiled
- GMR pilots skip medical tests before flying Rahul Gandhi, to be grounded
- Supreme Court recognises third gender, glimmer of hope for gays
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Train derails in Assam, at least 50 passengers injured
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sonia Gandhi to address first poll rally in Telangana today
The first look of 'Kamasutra 3D', starring Sherlyn Chopra, was unveiled at NFDC's film bazaar which is being held on the sidelines of International Film Festival of India (IFFI) 2012 in Goa.
Directed by Rupesh Paul, the film, based on Vatsyayan's 'Kamasutra', grabbed attention with Sherlyn being cast in the lead.
This is the first major film role for Sherlyn, who has done bit roles in a few Bollywood films including 'Dil Bole Hadippa' and 'Raqeeb'.
The bombshell, who approached Playboy voluntarily to pose nude for them, has shed her clothes in this film as well.
"Rupesh Paul Productions Limited, the official production house of the movie is here in the film bazaar, for promotions," a spokesman for the movie said.
"Rest of the cast list will be out by this week. The posters of the movie have been launched in the American film market," the spokesman added.
The Kerala-born director of the movie has made films such as 'Laptop' and the Hollywood production 'Saint Dracula 3D'.
"Yet another highlight is that the most debated text has been turned into a 3D film," said the spokesperson.
The production team claims that the movie is all set in the backdrop of the real historical milieu.
"'Kamasutra 3D' would be the first in the 'Kamasutra' trilogy and the second and the third would be 4D and 5D respectively," he said.