First poster: Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone in 'Happy New Year'
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The first poster of one of the most anticipated film of 2014, Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone starrer 'Happy New Year', is finally out. From the first look of the poster of Farah Khan's upcoming film, it seems the film is about robbery and heist.
The first poster shows its lead actors – Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood and Vivaan Shah – posing at an open vault door and diamonds and other jewels glittering at the corner. The poster comes with a tag line "Iss Diwali... Todenge Taale India waale", which further strengthens the theory of it being a heist film. However director Farah Khan has said that her 'dream project' is about dance competition.
Farah Khan had said that the story revolves around five friends – Shah Rukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood and Vivaan Shah – who are trained by a club dancer (Deepika Padukone) to win a dance trophy.
Meanwhile Shah Rukh Khan tweeted: "I hope you like the poster for the film @HNY. All that begins this year or ends this year for u, may it be the best for each one of u. Love."
Director-choreographer Farah Khan is also overjoyed with the response of the poster. She tweeted: "thank all of u 4 the stupendous response 2 it!itni shiddat se n all.."
The film is slated to release at Diwali this year.