First SIT meeting under Chitale today
- Breaking: Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
The Special Investigation Team (SIT) headed by irrigation expert Madhav Chitale probing the alleged irrigation scam is set to hold its first meeting on Saturday at the Water and Land Management Institute in Aurangabad. "Our first meeting will be held at the institute. The meeting will decide parameters for further discussions," said Chitale.