Five arrested for harassing colleague
- Aamir Khan responds, says 'Proud to be Indian, stand by what I said'
- GST is in the interest of the nation, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rescued Russian pilot says no warning from Turkey before jet downed
- 'Suit boot ki sarkar' is failing because there are no jobs: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP strategy in Parliament: Aggression is the best form of defense
Kolkata: Five persons were arrested after a 21-year-old woman was allegedly sexually harassed by her office colleagues at Kharadah in North 24-Parganas. The incident took place a couple of days ago. The woman lodged a complaint with Kharda police station that her colleagues "attempted to rape her", said a senior police official of Barrackpore Commissionerate. The incident took place in the office premises after office hours when the victim had to stay back for work. Based on the FIR lodged by the victim, police arrested all 5 accused persons including MD Amit Singh , Atanu Adhikari, Sabuj Baran Pal , Subhojit Basak, Suman Monal of the same company. They were produced before the CJM of Barrackpore Court on Friday and have been sent to jail custody.
Probe ordered into molestation on bus
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?
- What Manmohan Singh really think about the Planning Commission?
- Telescope: Aamir and Chinese whispers
- Going solar
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it