Five crore winner would like to do reality shows
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Earlier, Sushil Kumar was the first contestant of Kaun Banega Crorepati to win five crore. He later went on to take part in dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. KBC 6's winner, Sunmeet Kaur Sawhney, who won five crore rupees recently, is keen to participate in reality TV shows too.
A resident of Mumbai, Sawhney, who gives tutions at home, confesses, "My husband is a small-time actor. He is the one who will take all the decisions. Personally, I am open to doing ad commercials, and even some reality shows, where my husband and I can be together." She laughs when we query her, if she's hinting at being a part of Nach Baliye.
Sawhney was astounded when she won the jackpot of five crore as she had come prepared to win only `25 to `50 lakhs. She says, "As a teacher for four years, I was armed with primary knowledge that I teach my students. When I got a call and was finalised to appear on the show, I seriously started reading books on general knowledge." She further adds, "My husband had advised me against taking stress. So I was very casual about participating on KBC. Mera kya tha, show par aane se Amitji se milna ho jata hai na! (laughs)"
The first lady to win five crore on KBC, Sunmeet is currently busy planning on how and where to invest the money, even as she waits for the cheque to arrive.