Five CRPF men killed in Srinagar as 3-year lull in attacks ends
Mir Ehsan : Srinagar, Wed Mar 13 2013, 22:13 hrs
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Record 79 pc polling in Bengal; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: DD steady but slow
Separatist leader Syed Ali Geelani called for a shutdown on Thursday to protest against the killing of Wani. Fearing protests and clashes, the government has decided to impose indefinite curfew in the city from Wednesday night.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18