Five good things about the iPhone 4S
- Water that belongs to India cannot be allowed to go to Pakistan: PM Modi in Bathinda
- Demonetisation LIVE updates: Ruckus in Parliament over PM Modi's absence, but he is in Bathinda
- Those accusing govt of not being prepared for demonetisation were themselves not ready: PM Modi
- UP polls: Parties say BJP setting agenda; voters praise end but ask how long do we suffer the means?
- Demonetisation: Exchange of banned Rs 500, 1000 notes to continue at RBI counters
It is not the iPhone 5 many people were having wild dreams about, but the new iPhone 4S is much better than any other phone from Apple so far. And when you think of it rationally, the mythical iPhone 5 wouldn't have been much different, except for maybe a change in design. Here is a look at what the best new features of the 4S are:
iOS 5: The 4S is straightaway start work on the new iOS 5, which Apple claims is the world's most advanced mobile operating system, something which others might meekly agree to. The new features will include the Notification Center, an innovative way to easily view and manage notifications in one place without interruption and iMessage, a new messaging service that lets you easily send text messages, photos and videos between other iOS 5 users. iOS 5 will also be available as a free software update for iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS customers.
Siri: This is the cutting edge stuff. For the first time in any device, except for the stuff of science fiction, the 4S will let its users interact verbally with an app. This intelligent assistant will help you get things done, all you have to do is ask. Siri understands context, allowing you to speak naturally when you ask it questions. Ask if you will need a jacket for your trip to London this weekend and it understands you are looking for a weather forecast. "Siri is also smart about using the personal information you allow it to access, for example, if you tell Siri 'Remind me to call Mom when I get home' it can find "Mom" in your address book, or ask Siri 'What's the traffic like around here?' and it can figure out where "here" is based on your current location," says Apple.
- Law does not matter, form does not matter. There will be constant mobilisation
- The thana police, the first line of defence against terror, remains in a dismal state
- Government has failed to uphold Ambedkar’s vision of social and economic equality
- Ideologies are determining politicians’ assessment of the costs of the policy. Amid the commotion, food prices have been stable
- Demonetisation can help us leave behind culture of illegality, indiscipline, ill-gotten wealth
- M.G.K. Menon contributed to science and the building of modern India