Five injured in Bhosari slab collapse
- Amit Shah moves HC against FIRs on hate speeches
- Narendra Modi tukde-tukde kar dega: Rahul Gandhi
- Defiant Azam Khan stands by Kargil won by Muslim soldiers remark, gets EC notice
- Lok Sabha elections: Polling ends in Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Arunachal
- April 9 Campaign roundup: Gujarat model "balloon" will burst the same way as 'India Shining', says Rahul
Five labourers sustained critical injuries after a portion of a slab collapsed on Monday at an under-construction building site on the Bhosari-Alandi Road. Police said the accident took place around 1 pm.
The injured labourers are Jivan Mhasure (27) of Chakrapani Vasahat, Bhosari, Parshuram Tapanna (20) of Bhosari, Sidappa Banage (38), Shivanand Patil (44) both of Chinchwad and Manoj Kore (19) of Dighi.
The injured are being treated at a private hospital.
Police said Tapanna suffered a head injury and is most critical. Police Inspector (Crime) Chandrakant Bhosale said: "Part of the work was already done and cement concrete was being poured for further construction when the accident occurred."
- Walmart to launch 50 stores in big India push
- Poojary banking on ‘sympathy’ for Dakshina Kannada seat
- Solution to water woes key factor in Chikkaballapur
- Eying 85 pc turnout, election dept offers many sops
- Last day, last show: Parties flex muscles, try to connect with one & all
- From societies to slums, Adhalrao-Patil on the move