Five injured in Bhosari slab collapse
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
Five labourers sustained critical injuries after a portion of a slab collapsed on Monday at an under-construction building site on the Bhosari-Alandi Road. Police said the accident took place around 1 pm.
The injured labourers are Jivan Mhasure (27) of Chakrapani Vasahat, Bhosari, Parshuram Tapanna (20) of Bhosari, Sidappa Banage (38), Shivanand Patil (44) both of Chinchwad and Manoj Kore (19) of Dighi.
The injured are being treated at a private hospital.
Police said Tapanna suffered a head injury and is most critical. Police Inspector (Crime) Chandrakant Bhosale said: "Part of the work was already done and cement concrete was being poured for further construction when the accident occurred."