Five injured in Bhosari slab collapse
- India’s surgical strikes along LoC show intent to act strongly against terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls up Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror'
- PM Modi holds Cabinet Committee on Security meeting; Rajnath, Jaitley, Doval present
- Narendra Modi's review meet on MFN status to Pak postponed to next week
- Day after sharing terror information with Pakistan, NIA revises details
Five labourers sustained critical injuries after a portion of a slab collapsed on Monday at an under-construction building site on the Bhosari-Alandi Road. Police said the accident took place around 1 pm.
The injured labourers are Jivan Mhasure (27) of Chakrapani Vasahat, Bhosari, Parshuram Tapanna (20) of Bhosari, Sidappa Banage (38), Shivanand Patil (44) both of Chinchwad and Manoj Kore (19) of Dighi.
The injured are being treated at a private hospital.
- The emergence of Akhilesh Yadav as a popular leader is an indicator of the same-old in the SP
- Poverty caused by expenditure on health has doubled in India in the past 15 years
- India’s aggressive response to Nawaz Sharif’s lies at the UN was a clear indicator of the things to come
- Let’s not allow debate about what it means to be Indian to be held hostage to jingoists and bigots
- People, policymakers can be led by subtly influencing their choice architecture
- Edit - Defining moment