Five injured in Bhosari slab collapse
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Five labourers sustained critical injuries after a portion of a slab collapsed on Monday at an under-construction building site on the Bhosari-Alandi Road. Police said the accident took place around 1 pm.
The injured labourers are Jivan Mhasure (27) of Chakrapani Vasahat, Bhosari, Parshuram Tapanna (20) of Bhosari, Sidappa Banage (38), Shivanand Patil (44) both of Chinchwad and Manoj Kore (19) of Dighi.
The injured are being treated at a private hospital.
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?
- Telescope: Aamir and Chinese whispers
- What Manmohan Singh really think about the Planning Commission?
- Going solar
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it