Five 'jealous' wives rape Nigerian man to death
- Salman Khan acquitted in 18-year-old Arms Act case as court gives him benefit of doubt
- Arms Act case: A timeline of events as Jodhpur court acquits Salman Khan of all charges
- Jallikattu protests continue across Tamil Nadu, over 4000 protesters camped at Marina Beach
- ND Tiwari, son Rohit Shekhar join BJP in presence of Amit Shah
- Par panel meet begins, RBI Governor to brief on demonetisation
In an extraordinary case of jealousy, a Nigerian man - husband of six - was allegedly raped to death by his five spouses as he was paying too much attention to his sixth wife in east-central Benue state.
Uroko Onoja, a wealthy businessman, was having sex with his youngest wife when the other five women attacked him with knives and sticks, demanding that he have sex with all of them at once.
Onoja, who resisted their attack, was overpowered by the women who ordered that the sex march begin with the youngest wife and to continue in that order to the top, Nigeria's Daily reported.
Onoja stopped breathing when the fifth woman was making her way to the bed.
According Onoja's youngest wife, five other spouses ran into the forest realising that their husband is no more.
Village head Okpe Odoh said that the matter had been reported to the police, who have already arrested two of the wives following the incident last week.
- Party symbols serve as vehicles for political identity and style
- Jaitley can cut everyone’s tax burden, even pay poor, be revenue neutral by cutting sops
- To levy a service charge, or not to
- Punjab political establishment’s effort to paint Kejriwal as a usurper is misguided
- In SP, the wheels of fortune turned with dramatic effect
- Not only has my brother been denied justice, now there is an effort to prove that we are not Dalit