Five 'jealous' wives rape Nigerian man to death
- PM tells babus to refrain from social media self-promotion, Rahul says leading by example is clearly overrated
- IPL 2017 Live, RPS vs SRH: RPS lose wickets, momentum in chase
- Bribery charge: TTV Dinakaran questioned by Delhi Police
- New UP DGP Sulkhan Singh takes charge, vows action against cow vigilantes
- Indian-American Surgeon General Vivek Murthy asked to step down by Trump administration
In an extraordinary case of jealousy, a Nigerian man - husband of six - was allegedly raped to death by his five spouses as he was paying too much attention to his sixth wife in east-central Benue state.
Uroko Onoja, a wealthy businessman, was having sex with his youngest wife when the other five women attacked him with knives and sticks, demanding that he have sex with all of them at once.
Onoja, who resisted their attack, was overpowered by the women who ordered that the sex march begin with the youngest wife and to continue in that order to the top, Nigeria's Daily reported.
Onoja stopped breathing when the fifth woman was making her way to the bed.
According Onoja's youngest wife, five other spouses ran into the forest realising that their husband is no more.
Village head Okpe Odoh said that the matter had been reported to the police, who have already arrested two of the wives following the incident last week.
- More public money must be spent on inclusive education that encourages independent thinking
- Hindu Rashtra is a way to define and aspire to a cultural nationalism
- Imran Khan’s opposition to English-medium education is misguided
- Quota for Muslims beyond the 50 per cent ceiling in Telangana is justified
- To restore stability in Kashmir, security forces must provide a counter-narrative to the psychological warfare on social media
- Freewheeling use of Article 142 is raising questions about judicial diktats