Five-star Vinoop Manoharan shines in Kerala's win
- Eyes on UP prize, Modi set for Varanasi
- CRPF says police stalled its plan, may have averted Maoist ambush
- To beat poll code, first Jaya movie with MGR returns, angers DMK
- Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case: Javed Sheikh's father moves CBI court against Amit Shah, ex-DGP; wants them arraigned
- Editors slam Arvind Kejriwal for 'irresponsible' media remark
Off-spinner Vinoop Manoharan notched up a five-wicket haul to guide Kerala to a thumping 61-run win over Himachal Pradesh on the third and penultimate day of their Ranji Trophy Group C match.
Overnight 110 for seven while chasing a target of 196, Himachal collapsed to 134 this morning as Kerala clinched their second win in five matches and log six points.
Himachal managed to survive merely six overs this morning. Manoharan's five wickets cost just 43 runs in 12 overs.
For Himachal, skipper Rishi Dhawan failed to add anything to the 33 runs he had managed on Saturday, falling to Padmanabhan Prasanth, who returned figures of two for 52.
This was Himachal's second loss this season.
Kerala: 214 & 155
Himachal Pradesh: 174 and 134 all out in 39.2 overs (Prashant Chopra 36, Vinoop Manoharan 5/43).