Five-star Vinoop Manoharan shines in Kerala's win
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
Off-spinner Vinoop Manoharan notched up a five-wicket haul to guide Kerala to a thumping 61-run win over Himachal Pradesh on the third and penultimate day of their Ranji Trophy Group C match.
Overnight 110 for seven while chasing a target of 196, Himachal collapsed to 134 this morning as Kerala clinched their second win in five matches and log six points.
Himachal managed to survive merely six overs this morning. Manoharan's five wickets cost just 43 runs in 12 overs.
For Himachal, skipper Rishi Dhawan failed to add anything to the 33 runs he had managed on Saturday, falling to Padmanabhan Prasanth, who returned figures of two for 52.
This was Himachal's second loss this season.
Kerala: 214 & 155
Himachal Pradesh: 174 and 134 all out in 39.2 overs (Prashant Chopra 36, Vinoop Manoharan 5/43).
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer