Five-yr-old dies after eating ‘expired’ noodles
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
A five-year-old girl died and four family members were hospitalised in a suspected case of food poisoning after they consumed expired noodles in J&K's Kulgam district on Wednesday.
The police said that Abroo (5) of village Manzgam along with her parents and two siblings fell unconscious soon after eating the noodles. The expired noodles were brought from a shop run by Abroo's uncle and father, the police said.
SP, Kulgam, Mohammad Shafi said that the police have started investigation and collected food samples from the shop. The police added that the family was rushed to Kulgam district hospital, shifted to District Hospital at Anantnag, and later to Srinagar as their condition deteriorated.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- A myth called Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance