Flash of the fortnight : Kate Hudson
- India to grow at 7.5 per cent in 2016, faster than China: IMF
- Lalu Yadav, Amit Shah booked for 'Narbhakshi', 'Chara chor' comments
- Nehru's niece returns Sahitya Akademi Award, questions PM's silence on 'reign of terror'
- Delhi MLAs may get 400 per cent hike in salary
- American Airlines plane makes emergency landing after pilot dies mid-flight
There are some styles and colours in red carpet dressing that immediately put celebrities under the radar. Red might be a popular tone but it can go horribly wrong. Proving otherwise is actress Kate Hudson at a recent gala in Los Angeles, California where she wore a stunning sculptural gown by designer Prabal Gurung. She carried off the plunging V-neck and cut-out details very well and there's no denying that she looked really good. Given the dramatic elements of the dress, Hudson's use of accessories and hairdo was clever. She chose a gold necklace with a claw-like drop and a black-and-gold studded clutch to complete her look. We like the fact that her hair were intentionally kept away from the shoulders.