Flash of the fortnight : Kate Hudson
- PM Modi's 'strategic restraint' choice: A virtue or a necessity?
- PM to people of Pak: Let’s go to war against unemployment, poverty... let’s see who wins
- Uri attack: Odia BSF jawan succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 19
- Rain havoc in Telangana: Death toll rises to 8 in Medak
- Kashmir: Curfew imposed in Kishtwar following arrest of 3 charged with sedition
There are some styles and colours in red carpet dressing that immediately put celebrities under the radar. Red might be a popular tone but it can go horribly wrong. Proving otherwise is actress Kate Hudson at a recent gala in Los Angeles, California where she wore a stunning sculptural gown by designer Prabal Gurung. She carried off the plunging V-neck and cut-out details very well and there's no denying that she looked really good. Given the dramatic elements of the dress, Hudson's use of accessories and hairdo was clever. She chose a gold necklace with a claw-like drop and a black-and-gold studded clutch to complete her look. We like the fact that her hair were intentionally kept away from the shoulders.
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy
- Fifth column: War, not terrorism
- Out of my mind: The Chinese way
- Inside track: Keeping him away
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.