flash of the fortnight : Sridevi
- Wanted Indian Mujahideen man among 4 held, police say âmajor attackâ averted
- Muttalik in, Muttalik out: Facing bouncers, BJP dumps âpub attackerâ
- Search for MH370 LIVE: US Navy black box locator in case debris field is located
- NCP chief Sharad Pawar in inky mess over vote-twice remark
- Amarinder âoutsiderâ remark draws Jaitleyâs Sonia barbs
It's that time of the year when film awards nights pick up pace and the fashionistas of the industry make a concentrated effort, with help from their stylists, to make an impression on the red carpet. After her successful return to the big screen last year, actor Sridevi has been a regular on the red carpet and has surprised critics and fans alike with her choices. She wears a Sabyasachi sari as elegantly as an Elie Saab gown. She recently appeared at a film awards ceremony in a tangerine off-shoulder gown by Italian designer Alberta Ferretti. She chose to keep the jewellery minimal — diamond earrings and a bracelet. We love the fact that she paired a sparkly Judith Leiber minaudiere to complete her look. The colour especially looked good on her.