flash of the fortnight : Sridevi
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
It's that time of the year when film awards nights pick up pace and the fashionistas of the industry make a concentrated effort, with help from their stylists, to make an impression on the red carpet. After her successful return to the big screen last year, actor Sridevi has been a regular on the red carpet and has surprised critics and fans alike with her choices. She wears a Sabyasachi sari as elegantly as an Elie Saab gown. She recently appeared at a film awards ceremony in a tangerine off-shoulder gown by Italian designer Alberta Ferretti. She chose to keep the jewellery minimal — diamond earrings and a bracelet. We love the fact that she paired a sparkly Judith Leiber minaudiere to complete her look. The colour especially looked good on her.