flash of the fortnight : Sridevi
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
It's that time of the year when film awards nights pick up pace and the fashionistas of the industry make a concentrated effort, with help from their stylists, to make an impression on the red carpet. After her successful return to the big screen last year, actor Sridevi has been a regular on the red carpet and has surprised critics and fans alike with her choices. She wears a Sabyasachi sari as elegantly as an Elie Saab gown. She recently appeared at a film awards ceremony in a tangerine off-shoulder gown by Italian designer Alberta Ferretti. She chose to keep the jewellery minimal — diamond earrings and a bracelet. We love the fact that she paired a sparkly Judith Leiber minaudiere to complete her look. The colour especially looked good on her.