Flash of the fortnight: Soha Ali Khan
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Her sister-in-law (Kareena Kapoor) is known to be a snazzy dresser but actor Soha Ali Khan too ranks high in the style stakes. Khan, who also co-hosts a style show, reiterated her fashion sense at a recent soiree that marked the appointment of designer Masaba Gupta as the creative head of the brand Satya Paul. Clad in a classic Masaba creation — a colour block sari with handprints — Khan's look was simple and stunning. She also chose to go easy on the accessories, with just a pair of chunky earrings and a ring doing the trick for her. The subtle make-up and hair tied up in a bun only added to the overall charm. Now that's how you celebrate minimalism.