Flesh trade racket busted; 5 girls rescued, Ďagentí held
The Social Service Branch of Pune Police on Thursday carried out a raid at an apartment in Pimpri Gaon and rescued five girls, including a minor, allegedly involved in flesh trade. A woman who allegedly operated as their agent has also been arrested.
"We raided Flat No. 4, Rohit Apartment, Pimpri Gaon, and rescued four girls who are residents of West Bengal and another minor girl from Punjab. The suspected agent, Nitu Vijaypradhan Mistrin, 35, has been arrested in this case," said a police statement.
- Youth Akali Dal leaders open fire in front of Akali leader’s home, 3 hurt
- Raarewala market: Shopkeepers threaten LS election boycott; Ayali, mayor swing into action
- Techie murder: 2 months on, cops land in UP on wild goose chase, lens on taxi, auto drivers
- Deoband cleric declares support for Modi
- Row in British parliament complex over Modi’s past
- Autorickshaws in Bangalore to get GPS makeover