Flood alert by Delhi govt after rains
- Lakhvi's release: PM Modi conveys India's concerns to China
- Modi must do to Raje, Swaraj what we did to Tomar: Arvind Kejriwal
- AIPMT test to be re-conducted on July 25: CBSE
- Palamu Express derails following blast by suspected Maoists in Jharkhand
- All Income Tax refunds to be put directly in bank accounts: CBDT
Delhi Government issued flood alerts and asked concerned authorities to evacuate people from low-lying areas in the wake of incessant rains in the city.
The decision to issue flood alert was taken at a high-level meeting to review the situation arising out of the continuous rain which has resulted in flood-like situation in many low-lying areas.
The flood control department has been asked to make necessary arrangements to evacuate people from the areas adjacent to the Yamuna river and other low-lying areas.