FM begins repairs, cuts spending, meets fiscal deficit target, taxes 'super rich'
- Telangana LIVE: Prime Minister announces special package for Seemandhra for 5 years
- Supreme Court stays release of Rajiv Gandhi killers after Centre opposes Jayalalithaa's decision
- Rahul Gandhi's remark on Rajiv killers a drama to divert attention: Kumar Vishwas
- Tribal activist Soni Sori, ex-Infosys CFO V Bala join Aam Aadmi Party
- Andhra: Three girls of a family abducted, set ablaze by uncle
At a press conference after presenting the Budget, Chidambaram said, "There are certain DTAAs which require only residency certificate, but some others that look for both residency certificate and beneficial ownership. We have to look at each DTAA. I am willing to even explain the explanation."
- LS polls: Cong playing wait-and-watch game in dozen-plus seats in state
- ‘Rs 2.3 cr spent on bungalow for former Prez, but that’s no loss to exchequer’
- 9 illegal immigrants working on Army premises nabbed
- BJP’s Saurashtra unit split wide open over former minister’s snub
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers
- The regressive state