FM clears roadblock, bids to follow
- Narendra Modi new talking point in Tamil Nadu, but few say they will vote for him
- 78 pc turnout, but few can show ink mark
- Giriraj Singh stands by his Pak remark; BJP dissociates itself from him
- Pratapgarh Dalits angry with Mayawati, Muslims feel âunsafeâ
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Amritsar set for PM vs Modi contest
The MMRDA is also in talks with certain lenders to explore the possibility of providing the option of soft loans to the bidders with a view that the viability gap funding component, which is not more than 40 percent of the project cost, can come down.
The MTHL, touted to have the longest sea link in the country, will be 27 metres wide with three lanes on either side besides an edge strip and a crash barrier. The crucial connector between Navi Mumbai and the island city is likely to carry 62,000 vehicles in 2019 with an estimated annual growth of about 5 per cent.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota