FM clears roadblock, bids to follow
- LIVE: Ashutosh taken away for questioning; AAP gets EC notice over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
- âMamata is hiring honesty from Maharashtra through Annaâ
- Mumbai dailies laud Kamat, he denies he paid for the ânewsâ
The MMRDA is also in talks with certain lenders to explore the possibility of providing the option of soft loans to the bidders with a view that the viability gap funding component, which is not more than 40 percent of the project cost, can come down.
The MTHL, touted to have the longest sea link in the country, will be 27 metres wide with three lanes on either side besides an edge strip and a crash barrier. The crucial connector between Navi Mumbai and the island city is likely to carry 62,000 vehicles in 2019 with an estimated annual growth of about 5 per cent.
- No jobs for students of state’s first dairy, fisheries colleges
- Mayor blames contractors for bad roads, says better material to be used now
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students