Fog from Dec 20, IGI Airport gets ready
- Arvind Kejriwal released after brief detention in Gujarat over no permission for road show
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
- Partners & possibles in target 272
- Attacker, victim: 2 faces of Gujarat riots come together for âHindu-Muslimâ unity
Aviation Regulator Director General of Civil Aviation has asked airlines to provide food to passengers if their flights are delayed for more than an hour. "The airlines must have a tie-up with restaurants in the terminal and provide passengers with food coupons," a DGCA official said.
The Met department has predicted shallow fog beginning Sunday, but has claimed it will not affect flight operations.