Followed my conscience during FDI vote: JMM MP
- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
Jharkhand Mukti Morcha member Kameswar Baitha on Tuesday said he went by his "conscience" while voting with the UPA against the Opposition's motion on FDI in multi-brand retail in the Lok Sabha.
"I voted as per my conscience. FDI is in the interest of the country and will open up job opportunities," Baitha, who is on bail on the charge of being a Maoist, told reporters here.