Football legend Diego Maradona becomes dad again
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Argentine football great Diego Maradona has become a father again after his long-time partner Veronica Ojeda gave birth to a baby boy on Wednesday at a Buenos Aires hospital. According to Maradona's lawyer Jorge Auruccio, the baby has been named Diego Fernando Maradona Ojeda, weighed 3.2 kg and is enjoying good health with the mother, Sport24 reports. Auruccio said that Maradona, who was in Dubai, has been keeping tabs on everything, including the state of health of his partner and child. The 52-year-old Maradona has two daughters, Dalma and Giannina, from his marriage with ex-wife Claudia Vallafane, the report added. The Argentine football great has two other children he has never recognised as his, although courts in paternity cases have ruled he''s the father.