Football legend Diego Maradona becomes dad again
- Hamid Ansari row: Govt apologises for Madhav's tweets
- Govt proposes income tax benefit for debit/credit card payments
- Telangana govt clears 17 projects worth Rs 1500 crore in 10 days
- India's tour of Zimbabwe cancelled due to broadcasting rights issue
- Greece bailout: Europe cautiously optimistic, final decision to be reached in a week
Argentine football great Diego Maradona has become a father again after his long-time partner Veronica Ojeda gave birth to a baby boy on Wednesday at a Buenos Aires hospital. According to Maradona's lawyer Jorge Auruccio, the baby has been named Diego Fernando Maradona Ojeda, weighed 3.2 kg and is enjoying good health with the mother, Sport24 reports. Auruccio said that Maradona, who was in Dubai, has been keeping tabs on everything, including the state of health of his partner and child. The 52-year-old Maradona has two daughters, Dalma and Giannina, from his marriage with ex-wife Claudia Vallafane, the report added. The Argentine football great has two other children he has never recognised as his, although courts in paternity cases have ruled he''s the father.