For me Tanishaa has won 'Bigg Boss', I am proud of her: mom Tanuja
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day, halfway mark crossed
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- April 17 poll roundup: Rajnath says only Modi will be PM; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: Yuvraj, Kohli power RCB to thumping win
The seventh season of reality show 'Bigg Boss' came to an end as model-turned-actress Gauahar Khan emerged victorious, pipping co-contestant Tanishaa Mukherjee.
However for 'proud' mother Tanuja, Tanishaa was the winner. Tanishaa's mother, Tanuja, who was also present for the finale, appeared emotional.
"I am proud of her. For me, she has won the show, even if she doesn't win. I used to see the show everyday. As I couldn't contact her, seeing the show was the only medium. Whenever she cried on the show, I also cried," said the yesteryear actress.
Tanishaa made headlines for her closeness to ex-inmate Armaan Kohli.
Tanishaa however rubbished reports that her family was upset about herself and Armaan.
"My family is not upset with me and Armaan. Family is protective... No one will like their daughter to get involved in a fight. My family is happy with me," Tanishaa said.
There were reports that Tanishaa's brother-in-law, Ajay Devgn, had tried to remove her from the show and had even written to the channel regarding the same.
"I don't think family writes letters or takes me out of the house... they are supportive... they are happy," she said.
About her stint in the game show Tanishaa said: "I did not expect to get so much love. It was an unbelievable experience. I took a risk and it paid off. I made good relations on the show," Tanishaa said. "I am happy to see my mother here. I love you a lot and missed you," she said.