For my Mamu
- IAF An-32 aircraft missing: Manohar Parrikar undertakes aerial survey of search operations
- Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as running mate
- Judith D'souza, Indian kidnapped in Kabul, rescued: Sushma Swaraj
- Bhagwant Mann interview: 'I just wanted to show system of draw of lots in Zero Hour'
- Toll climbs to 46, Rajnath visits Kashmir valley today
While Imran applied the glue, Anushka pasted the poster. In fact, she was even heard saying, "I would love to paste the posters on all the cars in Mumbai. This way our film will get famous, and everyone will go to watch it in the theatres."
While most actresses crave for a comeback, Ayesha Takia is in no hurry to sign a film. In fact, the actress who was seen in Mod (2011), throws in a surprise by saying that she has quit films. "With family and business, films take away too much of my time. I am not doing any more films," smiles the actress.
Though, Takia's fans won't be disappointed. The actress, who hosted the singing reality show Sur Kshetra, is game to appear on television again. "If some great show comes up, I will definitely take it up," says Takia.
New year cheer
Celebrating new year with friends is the done thing, but for Minnisha Lamba it was very special because she brought in 2013 with her friends after four years. "Busy with some shooting or the other on new years, since the last four years, I missed spending time with my friends. This year it was great fun as I went over to my very close friend Nisha's place in Mumbai with other friends joining us. I was also gifted an iphone 5 on Christmas. So this new year has really been special," quipped the pretty actress.
Biting the net bait