For my Mamu
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kejriwal targets BJP over attack on Bharti; Ilmi defends her 'communal Muslim' remark again
- Modi to Cong: Just 20 days more...Will take revenge
- SC to frame rules to snip govt ads
- Donât allow regional parties to contest LS polls: Chavan
- Elections 2014 Phase 6 LIVE: Voting underway for 117 Lok Sabha seats; Mulayam, Anil Ambani among early voters
While Imran applied the glue, Anushka pasted the poster. In fact, she was even heard saying, "I would love to paste the posters on all the cars in Mumbai. This way our film will get famous, and everyone will go to watch it in the theatres."
While most actresses crave for a comeback, Ayesha Takia is in no hurry to sign a film. In fact, the actress who was seen in Mod (2011), throws in a surprise by saying that she has quit films. "With family and business, films take away too much of my time. I am not doing any more films," smiles the actress.
Though, Takia's fans won't be disappointed. The actress, who hosted the singing reality show Sur Kshetra, is game to appear on television again. "If some great show comes up, I will definitely take it up," says Takia.
New year cheer
Celebrating new year with friends is the done thing, but for Minnisha Lamba it was very special because she brought in 2013 with her friends after four years. "Busy with some shooting or the other on new years, since the last four years, I missed spending time with my friends. This year it was great fun as I went over to my very close friend Nisha's place in Mumbai with other friends joining us. I was also gifted an iphone 5 on Christmas. So this new year has really been special," quipped the pretty actress.
Biting the net bait
Varun Dhawan is the latest to join the Twitterati bandwagon. The newbie, during the promotions of his debut film Student of the Year (SOTY), was quite determined to avoid social networking sites. "I don't want any kind of distractions. No social networking, no chatting. I have had my share of it," he had laughed about it. "Besides, internet is a different world — it's too vocal in its likes and dislikes. You have to be as talented as an Aamir Khan to be immune to its effect," he had added. So what made him change his mind now? Looks like his mentor, film-maker Karan Johar was instrumental in getting him to join the Twitter. He tweeted, "VARUN DHAWAN is on twitter!!! @varun_dvn.....give him love people!!!! That completes the #SOTY trio on twitter!!! Keep the tweets flowing..." Varun since joining social networking site has been tweeting about issues that interest him, or putting up pictures of his elder brother's birthday party. Incidentally, the pictures also have Arjun Kapoor in it.
- Main accused in hawala racket has underworld links: Police
- Sindhu, Kashyap advance, Srikanth exits early at Asian C’ships
- Adhiban recovers, stays in lead
- 1 jumps to death as fire breaks out in Surat 10-storey building
- Barcelona gets temporary relief as FIFA freezes transfer ban
- Moyes thanks Ferguson, stays mum on players