For the love of chocolate
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
Looking for a way to add a personal touch to Valentine's Day? Leave the store-bought candy and roll your sleeves up at the chocolate-making workshop at Courtyard by Marriott Pune City Centre on February 12. Chef Shubhendu Kadam will take participants through the nitty-gritties of making the perfect truffle chocolates, moulded chocolates and even Valentine's special mocktails such as Love Paradise, Sunset, Shirley Temple and Mango Rapchers . The afternoon begins at 1.30 pm with a buffet lunch, which will be followed by the workshop until 4.30 pm.
Sheila K, a Canada-based artist will be exhibiting her art work at Darpan Art Gallery in Pune from February 13 to 19. The artist's paintings cover various themes, from Lord Ganesha and spiritualism to nature and landscapes. She works with acrylic, oil and mixed media on canvas and paper and uses a range of hues, from intense and bright to sublime and soft.
In the Sunday Newsline article on February 10, Wheeling across the world, it was wrongly reported that Divya Tate is a professional cyclist and is participating in (Race Across America) RAAM 2013.
Tate is not a professional cyclist and is not participating in RAAM 2013, but supporting a participant.
- MU issues showcause notice to S K Somaiya College
- Denied nod to sit with her special child in classroom, mother moves MSCPCR
- Judgment day today for couple caught on wrong side of new rape law
- Man accused of murder dies in custody, kin allege torture
- 2 BJP workers injured in firing
- 322 polling stations in Mumbai, suburbs ‘critical’