For the love of chocolate
- Arunachal: Nabam Tuki resigns paving way for selection of Pema Khandu as CLP leader
- Turkish military coup bid crumbles, 90 killed in violence, Erdogan returns
- Who is Fethullah Gulen: The cleric being blamed for Turkey coup attempt
- Man responsible for Nice carnage was an angry loner, had little interest in Islam
- State killing its own citizens self-injury of worst sort: IAS topper from Kashmir
Looking for a way to add a personal touch to Valentine's Day? Leave the store-bought candy and roll your sleeves up at the chocolate-making workshop at Courtyard by Marriott Pune City Centre on February 12. Chef Shubhendu Kadam will take participants through the nitty-gritties of making the perfect truffle chocolates, moulded chocolates and even Valentine's special mocktails such as Love Paradise, Sunset, Shirley Temple and Mango Rapchers . The afternoon begins at 1.30 pm with a buffet lunch, which will be followed by the workshop until 4.30 pm.
Sheila K, a Canada-based artist will be exhibiting her art work at Darpan Art Gallery in Pune from February 13 to 19. The artist's paintings cover various themes, from Lord Ganesha and spiritualism to nature and landscapes. She works with acrylic, oil and mixed media on canvas and paper and uses a range of hues, from intense and bright to sublime and soft.
In the Sunday Newsline article on February 10, Wheeling across the world, it was wrongly reported that Divya Tate is a professional cyclist and is participating in (Race Across America) RAAM 2013.