For want of spiced-up '50 Shades of Grey' sex, woman divorces hubby
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
A businesswoman is divorcing her husband after he refused to play along with the sexually explicit themes in the erotic novel, Fifty Shades Of Grey.
The wife, a 41-year-old banker, bought the bestseller almost as soon as it was published last year, and decided to use it to pep up the couple's dull sex life.
But when her husband failed to comply with the book's scenes, which include bondage and S 'n' M, she filed for divorce.
In the case, filed in the High Court this year, the wife refers to the book in her grounds for divorce, which blames the breakdown of the marriage on the husband''s lack of sexual adventure, the Daily Mail reported.