For want of spiced-up '50 Shades of Grey' sex, woman divorces hubby
- Putin calls Turkey's downing of Russian jet 'stab in the back'
- Today, world looks towards India with great faith: PM in Singapore
- Aamir Khan at RNG awards: Here is the complete conversation
- Bomb attack on Tunisia presidential guard bus kills 11
- BJP MLA suspended from Delhi Assembly for abusing AAP legislator Alka Lamba
A businesswoman is divorcing her husband after he refused to play along with the sexually explicit themes in the erotic novel, Fifty Shades Of Grey.
The wife, a 41-year-old banker, bought the bestseller almost as soon as it was published last year, and decided to use it to pep up the couple's dull sex life.
But when her husband failed to comply with the book's scenes, which include bondage and S 'n' M, she filed for divorce.
In the case, filed in the High Court this year, the wife refers to the book in her grounds for divorce, which blames the breakdown of the marriage on the husband''s lack of sexual adventure, the Daily Mail reported.
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it
- For many Bangladeshis, they hint at closure for 1971
- The big question: Proper returns to farmers
- Delhi HC versus DDCA
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy