For want of spiced-up '50 Shades of Grey' sex, woman divorces hubby
- LIVE: Lok Sabha passes Telangana Bill, Jagan calls for bandh across Andhra Pradesh
- Your ministers used to throw dust, now they're using pepper spray to fool people: Modi to Cong
- Rajiv Gandhi's killers get relief, Supreme Court commutes death penalty to life
- Seven Naxals killed in police encounter in Gadchiroli
- Interim Budget 2014: Economy headache for next government
A businesswoman is divorcing her husband after he refused to play along with the sexually explicit themes in the erotic novel, Fifty Shades Of Grey.
The wife, a 41-year-old banker, bought the bestseller almost as soon as it was published last year, and decided to use it to pep up the couple's dull sex life.
But when her husband failed to comply with the book's scenes, which include bondage and S 'n' M, she filed for divorce.
In the case, filed in the High Court this year, the wife refers to the book in her grounds for divorce, which blames the breakdown of the marriage on the husband''s lack of sexual adventure, the Daily Mail reported.
The wife is arguing that her husband's ''boring attitude'' to sex is evidence of ''unreasonable behaviour'', one of the five grounds for divorce under English law.
- Few takers for UT scholarships, students claim not enough info
- Interim budget focuses on transport but misses out on Metro Rail for UT
- GPP to become history, will merge with BJP next week in Modi’s presence
- PMC to clean up city by today
- Corporators include projects worth Rs 500 crore in draft PMC budget
- Ukraine burns again, at least 9 killed