Force Motors launches world’s only monocoque panel van Traveller 26
- Varun Gandhi hits back at cousin Priyanka over 'astray' remark, says she crossed 'lakshman rekha of decency'
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Unethical, betrayal: Prime Minister Manmohan Singhâs daughter voices family anger
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says 'toffee' has caught his fancy after 'balloon'
The company has priced the vehicle at Rs 10,87,600 ex-showroom, Delhi
Automotive major Force Motors launched the world's only 26-seater monocoque panel van in the city on Tuesday. The Traveller 26 is loaded with several path breaking and novel features offered for the first time in mid size bus (20 - 30 seats) segment.
Traveller 26 is powered by the 129 Ps / 295 Nm, common rail engine made under license from Daimler AG., Germany and boasts of the highest power to weight ratio in its category of 18 kw per tonne as compared to 12kw per tonne of comparable models.
Dual mass fly wheel technology has been used for the first time on an LCV in India — this absorbs low end vibrations and ensures smooth ride even at low speeds. The advanced 5 speed synchromesh gearbox, offers low friction and smooth transmission while the special clutch lining is designed for frequent start-stop operations common in short distance bus operations. Traveller 26 is 15 per cent more fuel efficient than comparable models.
The vehicle is the only 26-seater with monocoque construction offering outstanding structural strength and unmatched durability. It is the only vehicle in its class to adopt the cathodic electro deposition dip (C.E.D) painting process for primer application thus offering the highest levels of rust protection. The sixth generation paint shop ensures car like top coat finish and gloss retention. It is the only vehicle in its category with ventilated disk brakes on all wheels ensuring top class and sure stops braking. The HI circuit, load conscious regulating valve (LCRV) and newly offered electronic indicators for wear and tear of brake pads set new standards for passenger safety. With several more firsts like lowest floor height for easy entry and exit, lowest center of gravity for superb ride stability, lowest NVH levels for car like ambience, the Traveller 26 offers unmatched seating comfort with wide body interior of 2.2 meters, a wide aisle, full standing height and ample leg room.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS: Sonia Gandhi | The Indian Express
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh’s book embarrasses PM; ‘Singh had little political authority’
- How can Modi honour women if he can’t mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Rahul Gandhi insulting Ambedkar by taking credit for laws: Narendra Modi