Ford launches Endeavour variant at Rs 23.2 lakh
- Aamir Khan responds, says 'Proud to be Indian, stand by what I said'
- GST is in the interest of the nation, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rescued Russian pilot says no warning from Turkey before jet downed
- 'Suit boot ki sarkar' is failing because there are no jobs: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP strategy in Parliament: Aggression is the best form of defense
Car maker Ford India today launched a new variant of its sports utility vehicle Endeavour, priced at Rs 23.2 lakh (ex-showroom New Delhi).
The company, which markets various car models including Figo and Classic, also announced its association with National Geographic channel for a five-part series featuring five celebrities and the latest variant--Endeavour Alterrain.
The launch of the new Endeavour variant comes at a time when Ford is trying to increase its reach in the country to boost sales.
"We are aiming to have 500 odd touch points in the country by the middle of this decade," Ford India Executive Director Marketing, Sales and Service Vinay Piparsania told reporters here.
He added that the company is aiming to expand its presence in tier I and tier II towns. The company currently has around 260 sales and service touch points across the country.
On the partnership with National Geographic, he said five celebrities--Chetan Bhagat, Gul Panag, Vijender Singh, Nagesh Kukunoor and Rajeev Khandelwal would drive through diverse terrains across the country and their experiences would be filmed and telecast by the channel.
The five-part series -- MyEndeavouralterrain -- would be telecast on the channel once a week starting May this year.
"Real people and their experiences have been synonymous with both Ford India and National geographic Channel and the viewers of this show would be able to relate to that spirit of adventure," Piparsania said.
The new variant, Endeavour Alterrain has been launched with various additional features including, front nudge bar, roof tray and rear spoiler.
Ford Endeavour range starts at Rs 19.11 lakh (ex-showroom New Delhi).
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?
- What Manmohan Singh really think about the Planning Commission?
- Telescope: Aamir and Chinese whispers
- Going solar
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it