Former Army chief, AAP leaders overshadowed
- Indrani told ex-husband if Sheena dies, we share Peter’s fortune, says Police
- Patidar Protests: Gujarat braces for a funeral as Hardik Patel heads to Delhi today
- Govt plans to set up teams of experts to quickly react to ‘negative news’
- Uttarakhand, 2 years later: A reason to smile
- Inform me of your meetings with minister Prakash Javadekar: MoeF Secretary to team
Former Army chief General V K Singh and Aam Aadmi Party's Manish Sisodia and Kumar Vishwas joined the protests at Rajpath and India Gate on Saturday, but their voices and presence were all but drowned in the melee. Students chanted slogans even as Singh spoke on a megaphone.
"The system needs to change to stop crimes like this. One needs to instil fear of the law and the police," Singh said.