Former Miss Earth Nicole Faria set for Bollywood debut
- December 16 gangrape: Supreme Court refuses to stay release of juvenile
- DDCA row: Jaitley slaps defamation case against Kejriwal, 5 others
- After SC verdict in Dec 16 gangrape case, demand in RS for immediate passage of juvenile bill
- Slowdown Signals: In power sector, signs that growth not plugging in
- In China's Shenzhen, 91 missing after massive landslide
Post the successful entry of models Deepika Padukone and Anushka Sharma, Bollywood is now making space for yet another Bangalore based girls - Nicole Faria.
Nicole is the first woman from India to have won the Miss Earth title in 2010.
Nicole Faria will make her Bollywood debut in Divya Khosla Kumar's yet untitled directorial venture that will have five heroines.
Nicole has been finalised to play one of the five leading ladies.
According to reports, Nicole is in South Africa shooting for the film, that's modelled on the genre of Student Of The Year.
- Popular stockmarket indices are not an accurate barometer of Indian economy
- Despite their recent notoriety, Section 25 companies are not for profiteering
- The juvenile justice bill confuses revenge with justice
- Raja Mandala: Dargah diplomacy
- Suzette got justice this month. Hers was a brave battle
- Healthcare in India is a leading cause of poverty