Former Miss Earth Nicole Faria set for Bollywood debut
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Post the successful entry of models Deepika Padukone and Anushka Sharma, Bollywood is now making space for yet another Bangalore based girls - Nicole Faria.
Nicole is the first woman from India to have won the Miss Earth title in 2010.
Nicole Faria will make her Bollywood debut in Divya Khosla Kumar's yet untitled directorial venture that will have five heroines.
Nicole has been finalised to play one of the five leading ladies.
According to reports, Nicole is in South Africa shooting for the film, that's modelled on the genre of Student Of The Year.