Former Miss Earth Nicole Faria set for Bollywood debut
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Post the successful entry of models Deepika Padukone and Anushka Sharma, Bollywood is now making space for yet another Bangalore based girls - Nicole Faria.
Nicole is the first woman from India to have won the Miss Earth title in 2010.
Nicole Faria will make her Bollywood debut in Divya Khosla Kumar's yet untitled directorial venture that will have five heroines.
Nicole has been finalised to play one of the five leading ladies.
According to reports, Nicole is in South Africa shooting for the film, that's modelled on the genre of Student Of The Year.
- Modi govt abetted and pushed 2002 riots further, we didnâ€™t in â€™84:Â Rahul
- Rahul gifts his land near Vadraâ€™s in Haryana village to sisterÂ Priyanka
- Indiaâ€™s biggest failing | The Indian Express
- Hrithik Roshan, Hrithik Roshan Bang Bang, Hrithik Roshan starts shooting, Hrithik Roshan Katrina Kaif, Katrina Kaif bang bang | The Indian Express