Former Miss Earth Nicole Faria set for Bollywood debut
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Post the successful entry of models Deepika Padukone and Anushka Sharma, Bollywood is now making space for yet another Bangalore based girls - Nicole Faria.
Nicole is the first woman from India to have won the Miss Earth title in 2010.
Nicole Faria will make her Bollywood debut in Divya Khosla Kumar's yet untitled directorial venture that will have five heroines.
Nicole has been finalised to play one of the five leading ladies.
According to reports, Nicole is in South Africa shooting for the film, that's modelled on the genre of Student Of The Year.