Former Miss Earth Nicole Faria set for Bollywood debut
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Post the successful entry of models Deepika Padukone and Anushka Sharma, Bollywood is now making space for yet another Bangalore based girls - Nicole Faria.
Nicole is the first woman from India to have won the Miss Earth title in 2010.
Nicole Faria will make her Bollywood debut in Divya Khosla Kumar's yet untitled directorial venture that will have five heroines.
Nicole has been finalised to play one of the five leading ladies.
According to reports, Nicole is in South Africa shooting for the film, that's modelled on the genre of Student Of The Year.