Former Miss Earth Nicole Faria set for Bollywood debut
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
Post the successful entry of models Deepika Padukone and Anushka Sharma, Bollywood is now making space for yet another Bangalore based girls - Nicole Faria.
Nicole is the first woman from India to have won the Miss Earth title in 2010.
Nicole Faria will make her Bollywood debut in Divya Khosla Kumar's yet untitled directorial venture that will have five heroines.
Nicole has been finalised to play one of the five leading ladies.
According to reports, Nicole is in South Africa shooting for the film, that's modelled on the genre of Student Of The Year.
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor
- What general news channels could learn from business news anchors
- India’s abstention from UN negotiations for nuclear disarmament would be a lost chance
- India must delink classroom teaching from student learning
- In the long run, the rift within SP may make space for a clearer leadership