Former PM I K Gujral stable but critical
- LIVE: At Rohtak rally, Kejriwal says Modi and Rahul are in Mukesh Ambani's pocket
- Donât discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit to Shinde
- Fraud Office gets govt nod to prosecute Radia firms
- âStingâ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Army said unit was headed for IAF drill, ex-Air Chief says this was due only a month later
The condition of former Prime Minister Inder Kumar Gujral, who is admitted to the Medicity Medanta Hospital here with a lung infection, is "stable but critical".
Gujral, 92, who was admitted to the hospital on November 19, is still on the ventilator. He was on dialysis for over a year now and had suffered a serious chest infection some days ago.
"His condition is stable but critical," Narender Mehta Media Advisor to I K Gujral said outside the hospital today.
Reports of some tests would come out tomorrow and only after observing the results, the doctors would comment, he said.
- ‘Irrespective of the noise, BJP won’t get so many seats. There is craze for Modi, but how much translates into votes is difficult to say’
- Hindus should 'produce' at least 5 children, says VHP leader Ashok Singhal
- AMU teachers body to boycott Mulayam visit
- Mulayam, Akhilesh woo Brahmins, Muslims
- ‘Sting’ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Don’t discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit writes to Shinde