FOSWAC meets Municipal Commissioner
- Election Live: Narendra Modi addresses rally in Purnia, attacks Third Front
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
- Uttar Pradesh BJP wants tickets for four riot-accused MLAs
- Haryana, Gujarat top industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
A delegation of the Federation of Sectors Welfare Association Chandigarh (FOSWAC) met the Municipal Commissioner Vivek Pratap Singh and raised various issues. It was demanded that three openings in the row of houses in Sector 36-D along V-3 roads towards Sector 37 and 42 be closed. Provision be made for a sealing wall on the vacant space between liquor shop and post office to separate the residential and shopping complex in Sector 36. Another demand raised was for pruning of trees that were obstructing street lights.
The delegation further demanded the starting of the construction of a community centre in Sector 38 (W). Development of a green belt in Sector 51 was also demanded.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress