Found, what creates separate brain systems for love and aggression
- Top BJP ministers attend RSS meet, Opposition questions govt's accountability
- Bharat bandh: Violence, arrest, chaos; one-day strike a 'grand success'
- Indrani, Peter brought face to face, questioned extensively; Sanjeev Khanna's laptop seized
- OROP: Veterans soften stand, may accept pension revision once in two years
- Govt to auction 69 oil & gas fields of ONGC, Oil India to private firms
"We pursued not only the developmental angles but also the evolutionary angle of this study. It turns out that the migration route we discovered was laid out early in evolution, since it exists even in the frog, so the common ancestor of frogs, reptiles and mammals must have had this migration route too," Tole said.