Found, what creates separate brain systems for love and aggression
- Breaking: Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
"We pursued not only the developmental angles but also the evolutionary angle of this study. It turns out that the migration route we discovered was laid out early in evolution, since it exists even in the frog, so the common ancestor of frogs, reptiles and mammals must have had this migration route too," Tole said.
She said valuable contributions were made by Prof Susan Udin of the State University of New York (Buffalo, US) and Prof Tomomi Shimogori from RIKEN, Japan, and added it is significant that international collaborators are excited to contribute to projects such as this.