Four detained for ‘torching’ bikes
- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
The city police Tuesday detained four persons for allegedly torching two motorbikes in Shahpur area. Two groups fought over an old issue and set ablaze the bikes, police said, adding that a case of assault has been filed.
Woman's body found