Four Indians charged with murder of compatriot on New Year Day in Singapore
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
Four Indian nationals were charged today by a Singapore court with the murder of a compatriot on New Year Day.
Ramasami Rabinhood (25), Bose Muruganandham (32), Raja Arul (22) and Palanisamy Vijayakumar (26) were part of a group accused of murdering 24-year-old Boobalan Palanikumar.
They were drinking in the park, according to local media reports.
The alleged offence took place near Jurong Lake Park on the western industrial region of Singapore on New Year's Day.
Palanikumar was one of the few men found injured at the scene. He died in a local hospital the next day.
Police said it received a call at 1 am on Tuesday about a fight in the park.
All four were in remand at Central Police Division for investigations.
They will appear in court again on January 10, the Straits Times reported.