Four injured in BMW accident
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
Four persons were injured after a BMW rammed a tractor and a roadside paan stall in Noida Sector-51 on Monday afternoon. Police said Ramesh, the driver, was critically injured and admitted to Fortis Hospital. They said no FIR had been registered, as no complaint was filed.
Police said the incident took place around 12 noon near the Sector-51 Chowk. "The BMW was being driven by Ramesh. We only have accounts from eyewitnesses and have not been able to take the driver's statement. His condidiont is critical and he is in the ICU of Fortis Hospital. The car was speeding and hit the tractor at the crossing. It then lost control and hit the paan stall. Two people on the tractor suffered minor injuries, and a man at the paan stall was also injured. The car nearly fell into a canal," a senior police officer said.
Police refused to identify the owner of the vehicle, citing the lack of an FIR. "The three others, apart from the driver, suffered minor injuries and were given first aid. Since there is no FIR, no investigations are taking place," a police officer said.
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express