Four murder man in Govandi, two arrested
- At least 12 killed, 52 wounded in blasts in northwest Pakistan
- Bharat Bandh hit life in Kerala, West Bengal; no effect in Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu
- Four terrorists, one civilian killed in suicide bomb attack on Christian Colony in Peshawar
- Govt will do all it takes to make loan defaulters repay banks: Arun Jaitley
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to embark on two nation tour to Vietnam, China
A day after four residents of Bainganwadi in Govandi allegedly murdered a fellow resident over a suspected property dispute, Shivaji Nagar police have arrested two suspects in the case.
They are likely to arrest another suspect for the murder, as he is believed to have been arrested by the Deonar police in an unrelated case. They have not traced the fourth suspect yet.
Shivaji Nagar police said that on Friday afternoon, Sayyed Ali Ghulam Nabi (26) was taking a nap when the four barged into his house at Bainganwadi after breaking the door and hit him with iron rods and fled.
Sayyed was rushed to Rajawadi hospital but succumbed to his injuries. His brother registered a complaint with Shivaji Nagar police.
- Kashmir brought to a standstill again, aam Kashmiri must ask why
- Criminal defamation is inherently tilted against the citizen
- Haryana's experiments in nurturing sporting talent could be an example for the country
- On India-US military pact, defence ministry and sceptics talk past each other
- After Altaf Hussain’s denunciation of Pakistan, MQM faces a crisis
- Society needs both dharma in the sense Tarun Sagar ji used the term, and politics