Four-day business expo MAHATech to begin on January 10
- Arvind Kejriwal released after brief detention in Gujarat over no permission for road show
- Supreme Court takes suo motu cognisance of ink attack on Subrata Roy
- Rahul slams BJP, says party wants to vest power in one person
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
Mahatech, an annual business expo showcasing latest machinery, equipment developments in the field of business and industry, will be inaugurated in the city on January 10 by Vaishali Bankar, mayor, Sulajja Motwani Firodiya, joint managing director of Kinetic Engineer and Smita Yashwant Ghaisas, managing director of Minilec (India) Pvt. Ltd.
The four-day expo to be held at Agricultural College grounds in Sinchan Nagar will see businessmen and industrialists from Pune and Mumbai participate in the event.
The expo will display state-of-the-art technologies, equipment, accessories and services from India and abroad. More than 250 participants and 30,000-40,000 industrialists are expected to visit the expo.
"It's a moment of pride for all of us as this year the exhibition will be inaugurated by women. Like every year, we are expecting an overwhelming response," said Vinay Marathe, director, Maharashtra Industries Directory, who started the event in 2004.
The event will be sponsored by Maharashtra Industries Directory, Gujarat Industries Directory and prominent businessmen such as Dhiren Gupte, director, Marks Pryor Marking Technology Pvt. Ltd, Sadashiv Barge, proprietor, PVSS cranes and components, V K Nayak, managing director, CNC Ballscrews and Bearing Co. Pvt. Ltd.