Four-day fair for translated book s starts today
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
Gujarat Vidyapith is hosting a four-day "translated book fair" in its premises from August 22 to 26 in association with Gujarat Sahitya Parishad.
According to Rajendra Khimani, registrar of Gujarat Vidyapith, there will about 3,000 translated books in the fair.
The books on the display will be in two categories - books of different languages translated into Gujarati and Gujarati books translated into other languages. There are about 35 publishers participating in the book fair which is said to be first of its kind in the state. Besides, there will be open house interactions among the translators during the fair every day.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today